Wednesday 5 March 2014

NEW L'Oreal liquid lipstick review and swatches




If you can't decide between lipstick or gloss, try this... you wont regret it.
I was recently sent the NEW L’Oreal liquid lipstick to try which I am very excited to share with you all.
 601 nude ballet (top swatch)401 fuchsia drama (bottom swatch)
I was so excited to try this I screamed and jumped around ( yes actually screamed). It’s the new one of a kind on lipstick drug store makeup scene.  I was sent shades 601 nude ballet a soft neutral pink, perfect for my skin tone as it is a warm nude  - cool nudes don’t agree with my skin tone and often make me look grey. The second shade I was sent was shade 401 fuchsia drama. As the name suggest it a bold punchy pink, perfect for creating that statement lip.


How’s does L'oreal Extraordinaire Liquid lipstick differ from the other lipsticks on the market? 
They’ve expertly replaced  the waxes with oils so that it liquid lipsticks creates a high shine finish yet leaves your lips baby soft with incredible shine and softness. The high pigmented colours as expected from the L’Oreal colour Richie range are incredible true to the swatch on the end of the tube.




How’s does L'oreal Extraordinaire Liquid lipstick differ from the other lipsticks on the market? They’ve expertly replaced  the waxes with oils so that it liquid lipsticks creates a high shine finish yet leaves your lips baby soft with incredible shine and softness. The high pigmented colours as expected from the L’Oreal colour Richie range are incredible true to the swatch on the end of the tube.
I have to admit I don’t think this would have been a product I would have chosen myself, as I hate drug store lip glosses as they tend to be extremely sticky and need reapplying often. The L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid lipstick has changed my opinion. This is defiantly one of a kind. It feels soft like as it you have applied a lip balm.  No stickiness in sight, just high colour intensity and high shine gloss.  The feather soft wand makes even application and further more makes It easy to apply the product – no need to use a separate lip brush



Most lip gloss and lipsticks have unpleasant smell but this smell is pleasantly different a fresh fruity smell. I think is down to the  this enriched with lotus flower, argan, camelia seed and nourishing rose canina fruit oils.  I do have to reapply every  3-4 hours but that has outworn the wear time of any lip glosses I have tired (Apart from the mac pro-long wear).

I will defiantly be purchasing some more of the shades available and recommend you try the new liquid lipstick have not been your thing in the past. You won’t be disappointed .

What’s your favourite lip gloss?
Lucilla xx
RRP £8.99. Exclusive to Boots
Available in 9 shades.
*This product was sent to me to review

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beauty by Lucilla Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger