Wednesday 12 March 2014

NEW Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer review

 Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer is the latest edition to the popular drugstore cosmetics range. The new skin Perfecting primer has a lightweight formula which minimises the appearance of pores alike Benefits porefessional primer. As summer is approaching finding a primer to keep you looking matte and not oily as the temperatures rise is essential.



I have been using this primer for around 3 weeks and cannot stress enough how much I love love love it!. This primer was a gamble as I had not read any reviews on it before as it had only just launched. What tempted me to try it was the attractable price tag of £5.99. I would happily pay more for it as I feel its an absolute bargain at that price. The simple white and purple packaging is not overly fussy and simply chic. The fact that it’s a squeeze tube is a bonus as it mean you can get every last bit out of the 30ml tube and control how much product you need.



 The texture has a lightweight feel of a moisturiser but slightly thick – I think this is due to the silicone. The primer itself has a  white colour to it but once rubbed in becomes transparent . I usually dot this dot the primer onto my face  , starting  in the areas I am prone to shine and rub into my skin in circular motions. Rimmel claims the primer will help you stay matte for up to 8 hours and can be worn on top of underneath your makeup. I put the primer underneath my  MAC studio fix foundation but on top of my moisturiser and it makes my  makeup look flawlessly matte all day – even after a 9 hours shift at work.



If you suffer from oily/combination skin you should definitely try this primer. Overall this has to be the BEST drugstore primer I have tired and I have tried a few! The Rimmel Stay matte primer is now a staple in the makeup essentials. I can confidently say I think that I have found my holy grail primer.


Whats your favourite primer? 



              Lucilla xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beauty by Lucilla Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger